Registered Nurse/ RN
Roanoke Landing Nursing & Rehab - Plymouth, NC
The available positions are for currently Registered Nurses (RN) to provide care to residents full time/ part time basis.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain proper levels of communication between nursing supervisor, residents, and physicians to ensure proper continuity of care.
- Take TPR's, blood pressures, etc. and chart as required
- Give and receive nursing report upon reporting in and ending shift duty hours
- Monitor residents throughout the assigned shift to assure that the prescribed treatment is being properly administered as assigned to other RN's or delegated nursing assistants. Record findings on resident's chart
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
- Chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects pertinent information and the care provided, as well as the resident's response to the core
- Complete required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident's admission, discharge, transfer, etc.
- Assure narcotic records are current
Roanoke Landing Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Roanoke Landing Rehabilitation and Nursing Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Roanoke Landing Rehabilitation and Nursing Center expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Roanoke Landing Rehabilitation and Nursing Center’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.